Monday, August 20, 2012

Charity work


Free website for an organization from India.

As part of my personal charity work, I am offering one free eCommerce site (normally worth $600 or more) designed for a group of low income individuals from India. You must work with the Grameen Foundation to obtain a micro loan for the $7 dollar monthly hosting payments, unless you can come up with this on your own through your group. Once this is accomplished, contact me with the loan guarantee from the Grameen Foundation (or the ability to pay your own hosting), and I will begin to make your site for you. This offer would work well for farmers or crafts persons.

Your group will also need Internet access. Either through an Internet cafe , Library, or however it is done in India. If your group has it's own Internet access point, this is probably best. Looking forward to hearing from you. And I wish you the best in your efforts to rise out of poverty.


Join the eCommerce revolution!

No comments: